The Tathered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is dedicated to Role playing and advancement of role playing inside or outside the site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anarchy in Darby: The General Punk thread (punk, post, ska, screamo, math, digital, folk, noise, pop or any of the other bastard children of punk. )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ComfyMystic
Admin
ComfyMystic

Anarchy in Darby: The General Punk thread (punk, post, ska, screamo, math, digital, folk, noise, pop or any of the other bastard children of punk. )   Empty
PostSubject: Anarchy in Darby: The General Punk thread (punk, post, ska, screamo, math, digital, folk, noise, pop or any of the other bastard children of punk. )    Anarchy in Darby: The General Punk thread (punk, post, ska, screamo, math, digital, folk, noise, pop or any of the other bastard children of punk. )   EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:30 pm

I think it may be a good idea to have threads devoted to specific genre of music, television series and so on.
So I would love to have a general punk thread where we can discuss and share some out favorite and latest in the world of punk. I hope this isn't just a circle jerk be between John and I, I hope to see other people try and have an open mind and get involved. If you're a person who is alien to punk this can be a great way to get into a fun large genre.

Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes
Admin
Bright Eyes

Anarchy in Darby: The General Punk thread (punk, post, ska, screamo, math, digital, folk, noise, pop or any of the other bastard children of punk. )   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchy in Darby: The General Punk thread (punk, post, ska, screamo, math, digital, folk, noise, pop or any of the other bastard children of punk. )    Anarchy in Darby: The General Punk thread (punk, post, ska, screamo, math, digital, folk, noise, pop or any of the other bastard children of punk. )   EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Back to top Go down
https://thetatheredparty.forumotion.com

Anarchy in Darby: The General Punk thread (punk, post, ska, screamo, math, digital, folk, noise, pop or any of the other bastard children of punk. )
Page 1 of 1