The Tathered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is dedicated to Role playing and advancement of role playing inside or outside the site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World of Darkness: Suitor in Black

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ComfyMystic
Admin
ComfyMystic

World of Darkness: Suitor in Black - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Darkness: Suitor in Black   World of Darkness: Suitor in Black - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:28 pm

"I have sadly not looked to deep into them," Sven said with a frown "I really only know of the many atrocities that happened to them like the Trail of Tear. I can only say I find the resent imperialistic interests of the world powers disturbs me and I feel it will lead to many cultures being forgotten. I do track what I can but the only news the hits Europe has to do with missionaries heading over there. I would love to meet some natives in their homes and get a better understand but from I've heard, the U.S. is mostly full of Yankees."
Back to top Go down
mink580

mink580

PostSubject: Re: World of Darkness: Suitor in Black   World of Darkness: Suitor in Black - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:37 pm

Gregori trying to take the advice of the maid decided that it would be a good idea to wait out Sven and Ms. Green's conversation.
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes
Admin
Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: World of Darkness: Suitor in Black   World of Darkness: Suitor in Black - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:19 am

A slight smile crept on Natalie's face to Sven's response to her question. A half hour past by where Sven and Natalie compared notes on western and eastern civilization and after awhile Natalie began talking to Gregori about the daily duties of a boron. Once that time past the butler walked in and announce it was dinner as what seemed like minutes was truly hours. The dining room was the most blandish thing though out the entire house so far since it seemed never attended to.
Back to top Go down
https://thetatheredparty.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Darkness: Suitor in Black   World of Darkness: Suitor in Black - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

World of Darkness: Suitor in Black
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2