The Tathered
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is dedicated to Role playing and advancement of role playing inside or outside the site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Up coming games that make you spend your cash till your broke

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bright Eyes
Admin
Bright Eyes

Up coming games that make you spend your cash till your broke Empty
PostSubject: Up coming games that make you spend your cash till your broke   Up coming games that make you spend your cash till your broke EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:40 pm

So I'm actually curious about Guild wars 2, Since I'm addicted Resi i probably go and grab Raccoon City, and 6.
Back to top Go down
https://thetatheredparty.forumotion.com
ComfyMystic
Admin
ComfyMystic

PostSubject: Re: Up coming games that make you spend your cash till your broke   Up coming games that make you spend your cash till your broke EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:51 pm

Not a lot I am look forward to. Though I am also going to look into Guild Wars 2, it would be great if we can join on the same server and everything. Also Lollipop Chainsaw looks like a fun game. I would really like to learn what other RPG's are going out this year. Hopefully we'll see Persona 5.
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes
Admin
Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Up coming games that make you spend your cash till your broke   Up coming games that make you spend your cash till your broke EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:00 pm

There are rumors of DA 3 coming out next year. Seems the possibility of mulitplayer. Far Cry 3 has my attention. Oh and a Game of Thrones RPG is coming out soon too.
Back to top Go down
https://thetatheredparty.forumotion.com
mink580

mink580

PostSubject: Re: Up coming games that make you spend your cash till your broke   Up coming games that make you spend your cash till your broke EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:49 pm

I agree with Steve on GUILD WARS 2, It looks like it will be amazing.
Back to top Go down
techno-logic

techno-logic

PostSubject: Re: Up coming games that make you spend your cash till your broke   Up coming games that make you spend your cash till your broke EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:14 am

I really wish I had read Game Informer lately. Then I could have something to be excited about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up coming games that make you spend your cash till your broke   Up coming games that make you spend your cash till your broke Empty

Back to top Go down

Up coming games that make you spend your cash till your broke
Page 1 of 1