This is dedicated to Role playing and advancement of role playing inside or outside the site.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Anarchy in Darby: The General Punk thread (punk, post, ska, screamo, math, digital, folk, noise, pop or any of the other bastard children of punk. )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ComfyMystic
Admin

PostSubject: Anarchy in Darby: The General Punk thread (punk, post, ska, screamo, math, digital, folk, noise, pop or any of the other bastard children of punk. )    Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:30 pm

I think it may be a good idea to have threads devoted to specific genre of music, television series and so on.
So I would love to have a general punk thread where we can discuss and share some out favorite and latest in the world of punk. I hope this isn't just a circle jerk be between John and I, I hope to see other people try and have an open mind and get involved. If you're a person who is alien to punk this can be a great way to get into a fun large genre.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bright Eyes
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy in Darby: The General Punk thread (punk, post, ska, screamo, math, digital, folk, noise, pop or any of the other bastard children of punk. )    Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thetatheredparty.forumotion.com

Anarchy in Darby: The General Punk thread (punk, post, ska, screamo, math, digital, folk, noise, pop or any of the other bastard children of punk. )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1