This is dedicated to Role playing and advancement of role playing inside or outside the site.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

To Reign in Hell: Vampire: The Requiem planning/OOC thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bright Eyes
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Reign in Hell: Vampire: The Requiem planning/OOC thread    Sun May 05, 2013 11:12 pm

Berserk Steve as an admin I'm very disappointed in you for cussing. I hope you would refrain from it from now on....psh fuck that. Happy this is useful for something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thetatheredparty.forumotion.com
Mordo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Reign in Hell: Vampire: The Requiem planning/OOC thread    Sun May 05, 2013 11:16 pm

So.... What's the sheet format, the synopsis of the setting, who's in charge of what....?

But, aye, let's do it. farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ComfyMystic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Reign in Hell: Vampire: The Requiem planning/OOC thread    Sun May 05, 2013 11:21 pm

I think I'm going make the stats easier to work with, so appose to having manipulation and presence I will just have charisma and so on. Then I will do the same for skills. Then give the play points for their disciplines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ComfyMystic
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Reign in Hell: Vampire: The Requiem planning/OOC thread    Mon May 06, 2013 9:18 pm

Continuing with planning!

Should we have a low population of vampires and have you be the only Kindred around? With this I see more of the roleplaying being dealing with your existence and interaction with the few kindred around you. Power struggle won't be a huge issue because territory and blood won't need to be fought over.

Or should we have a larger population 20-40 kindred where you guys are the ones in charge keeping balance? Now I would want a lot of social PVP not some more combat with other players because that will result in you being taken out of power or all the Convents and Clans falling into all out warfare. So it will most be politics, controlling the flow of blood and large scale Kindred issues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bright Eyes
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Reign in Hell: Vampire: The Requiem planning/OOC thread    Mon May 06, 2013 10:14 pm

I'm up for the larger population
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thetatheredparty.forumotion.com
Okay

PostSubject: Re: To Reign in Hell: Vampire: The Requiem planning/OOC thread    Mon May 06, 2013 10:41 pm

I think the population should be smaller. It gives more time to fully flesh out member of the community as opposed to thinking of them as one big vulgus. Moreover, I sometimes get lost when groups take precedence over people within a storyline, such as not knowing how to interact with a political faction appropriately. With fewer Kindred, the ones that are left can be bigger and more threatening as opposed to a ton of small time vampire goons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Reign in Hell: Vampire: The Requiem planning/OOC thread    

Back to top Go down

To Reign in Hell: Vampire: The Requiem planning/OOC thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1